Timothy modelling framework is a joint research initiative.
Timothy has been supported in the past and is currently being supported by the following grants, projects and institutions:
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling, University of Warsaw,
- National Science Centre Poland, grant no. DEC-2011/01/D/ST1/04133,
- National Science Centre Poland, grant no. 2014/15/B/ST6/05082, under the grant "iCell: information processing in living organisms. The role of three-dimensional structure and multi-scale properties in controlling the biological processes in a cell",
- OCEAN project, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Innovative Economy Operational Programme.
- Novel Scaffold-based Tissue Engineering Approaches to Healing and Regeneration of Tendons and Ligaments (START) project, National Centre for Research and Development, STRATEGMED programme, agreement no. STRATEGMED1/233224/10/NCBR/2014.
Timothy was developed with the use of high performance computing infrastructure provided by: